Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mint Comparisons

There's been some debate about how close the new China Glaze mint is to the winter favorite Essie mint. I pulled out my 4 favorite shades of mint his morning for a quick comparison! From left to right we have Essie Mint Candy Apple, China Glaze Re-freshmint, OPI Hey! Get in Lime! and RGB Minty is on my pinkie. Get in Lime was 4 coats and the rest took just 2. All of these apply really well and are different enough that it's easy to justify getting all of them! My favorite mint has been RGB Minty since I got it, it's a very true green mint and isn't super pastel, but the longer winter drags on, the more I'm loving pastels. I think Re-freshmint will quickly take over as my favorite for spring!


What's your favorite mint? I'm totally lemming Illamasqua Milf, so pretty!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Great comparison!!!

Anonymous said...

I drove all the way to Atlanta for Milf, and they were OUT!!!! Never been so disappointed in my life. I agree. ChG RFM is the must have

laquermanic said...

My favourite is definitely Milf, but Re-Fresh Mint is right behind. The weird thing is that Milf doesn't fit my skin tone, and that is not good. But I love and use it anyway. :)

Post a Comment