Thursday, July 15, 2010

OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue

Seriously, you do! I don't even have words for it. It's bottled blue shimmery perfection!

For only the second time in a year, I cheated on Seche Vite, but this time it was with the notorious Poshe. And wow... I might be a convert. It's less thick than SV so I didn't get any bubbles (though I rarely got them from SV I was still always paranoid), and I'm on day 4 of this mani and it still looks exactly like day 1, not even a bit of tip wear! The only downside to Poshe was that it wasn't as shiny as SV when I first used it, but what really makes it better is that it hasn't lost any shine like SV does and it hasn't scratched up from normal day to day abuse. It still looks exactly like I just put it on. Poshe, I do believe this could be a forever kind of relationship! I need a few more trials runs before I dump SV though.

I also have Russian Navy, and considering how much I love this one was thinking about tracking down Ink. Thoughts? Is it worth it if I already have the other 2?

5 comments:

L said...

GORGEOUS!

Jamie K. said...

hmm ink is very different from this! :)

Lisa said...

Ink is way more purple. I think it is one any nails fanatic should have :)

Cat said...

Hi there, I've been following your blog for a while, but this is my first post.

If you like indigo or blurple colors then Ink is a must-have!

: )

Colette said...

Ink is very similar to Russian Navy but kind of more glittery although it's not actually a glitter ... I have both =) If you like the color it's good to have plenty of options LOL

Post a Comment